Making employee benefits personal
The Source Personalize+ is a cutting-edge feature that emboldens your people to take control of their benefits and care. Using employee data, we deliver the right message, the right way, at the right time to take employee engagement to the next level. The Source Personalize+ synthesizes claims information to deliver targeted, relevant messaging to employees when they need it most.
- Predictive Analytics – anticipate an employee’s physical, financial, and emotional needs.
- Micro Segmentation - send targeted messages about relevant benefits, recognize a professional milestone, or provide support in the event of a crisis.
- Curated Content – use expert created messaging to select the campaigns based on benefits offered.
- Closed-loop Reporting - create reports on emails sent, employee actions taken, confirmation of enrollment in a disease-management program, and several other metrics.
We have increased both capabilities and clarity within DependentIQ:
- Task-status clarification – historical task statuses have been reworded to indicate the outcome, and are more consistent with the current status
- Closed-status clarity – now when a document has been closed, it’s status will indicate whether the change was due to expiration or rejection
- Child-document verification – several new verification models have been added, including adoption certificates, proof of custody and hospital record-of-birth
In order to support critical decision-making, we have also made several visual enhancements to several of the IQ Suite dashboards:
- ROI metrics – new section highlighting critical historical ROI metrics, including cost savings of not covering dependents and time saved by using DependentIQ
- New labels – visuals have been relabeled to provide greater clarity.
- Additional visual enhancements – various changes to colors, sizing and descriptions
We have enhanced the integration of PlanSource with HCM platforms to help HR administrators to do their jobs more efficiently:
- Mapping Code configuration – configure both the Earning Code and Deduction Code for each benefit
- Send Bulk deductions – Send all subscriber deductions and earnings at once based on benefit type or plan year
We have also improved our user experience with UKG Pro and other HCM APIs
- UKG Pro Effective Date – UKG pro is now passing the effective date of job or salary changes to PlanSource
- Enrollment API transaction tracker – tracker can now support all carriers, and performance has been optimized
- UKG Pro event notifications – we have optimized our processing to run the events more smoothly
In addition, customers will continue to have the ability to unsubscribe benefit pages from the content managed by the PlanSource team, so they can customize this content any way they see fit. To maintain compliance, unsubscribed pages will feature additional content, which is managed by the PlanSource team and limited to what is required by partners. This content, when applicable, will be presented in a white box, located to the right of the benefit page content.